• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Loblaw $25 Gift Card

Started by Jason, January 10, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

You've probably been living under a rock if you haven't heard about this but just in case, here's how you can get a gift card from Loblaws loaded with $25 for shopping in their stores.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/the-catch-what-loblaw-wants-for-its-25-gift-card-1.3750041

There are also pending class action lawsuits which may net more money but agree to accept this card will not prevent you from joining one of those. These other lawsuits still have to be certified by a judge before you can join them. I will post info about joining those, too, as soon as I see it.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

Jason

I received my $25 Loblaws Gift Card tonight. It's not going to make me less miffed that they engaged in price-fixing on bread over a decade or longer, but I appreciate the gesture.

It's not too late to get your gift card, either. Just go here:

https://www.loblawcard.ca/

It won't preclude me from joining one of the class action lawsuits that have been started, either. So far, I've found at least four that have been started! Just do a search on "bread price-fixing class action" to find any of them.

* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

I got my $25 Loblaws card, also.  I haven't cashed it in, yet.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service