• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Weekly PLUG MUG: THURSDAY, November 23, 2017: Sign-up

Started by Jason, November 17, 2017, 12:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Throughout November every Thursday evening, beginning at about 7 pm, everyone is welcome to hang out with other PLUGgers at Whistlestop Cafe at George & Charlotte in downtown Peterborough. We call these nights PLUG MUGs. There is free wireless internet and no agenda; just friends hanging out and talking about everything from Linux to X-rays.

If you're planning on attending this MUG, please POST BELOW, at least 4 hours before the meeting. This way we avoid having somebody turn up and nobody else does (it's happened). I recommend you don't come unless at least two people post. By the way, you don't have to be there right at 7 pm, that's just a suggested time. We fully expect people to show up at different times. If you're not coming at 7-8 pm though, do let us know when so we can wait for you.

At the end of November, we'll decide together whether or not to continue with Thursdays at Whistlestop.

Synchronize your watches!! <^8# See you there!
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

bobf

See you there! <^8# It *is* weird, though; I keep freaking out when I remember that it's Monday and I'm running late, then (LIGHT BULB!) Oh, yeah... Thursday... If nothing else, it'll shake at least SOME of the cobwebs out!

Maybe... <^8#

fox

I have a meeting tomorrow night from 8-9:30. I may stop by afterwards (if I'm still awake :) ).
Ubuntu 23.10 on 2019 5k iMac
Ubuntu 22.04 on Dell XPS 13

Scott

I will head down after my wife gets home, around 9:45 or so.