• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG MUG: Monday, October 23, 2017: Sign-up list

Started by Jason, October 17, 2017, 10:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Each MONDAY evening, except the first Monday of the month, beginning at about 7 pm, everyone is welcome to hang out with other PLUGgers at Tim Horton's Coffee & Donuts on Monaghan Road just north of Lansdowne Street. We call these nights PLUG MUGs. There is free wireless internet and no agenda; just friends hanging out and talking about everything from Linux to X-rays.

If you're planning on attending this MUG, please POST BELOW. It helps people coming from out of town to know if anybody is coming. By the way, you don't have to be there right at 7 pm, that's just a suggested time. We fully expect people to show up at different times. If you're not coming at 7-8 pm though, let us know roughly when you're coming so we can wait for you.

Synchronize your watches!! <^8# See you there!
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

Jason

I will be there tonight though probably not until after 8 pm, possibly 8:30.
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card

bobf

OK, kiddies, one and all...! How's 'bout this? Let's move the first MUG *after* the November meeting to the Thursday, three days later, at the Whistle Stop Cafe, downtown, starting at 7pm, and we'll gather as a quorum and decide if the bad things in life fade over time, or we revel at the poutine choices - and butter tarts! - that we used to enjoy so much!

So, our monthly meeting is on the *6th* of November; congregate, one and all, Thursday, the *9th* of November, beginning at 7pm at the Whistle Stop Cafe, and those who attend will undoubtedly enjoy *all* of the recollections of once upon a time...

If nothing else, it'll give us a break from the Timmy's we've been congregating in for longer than I care to remember (I suppose nobody's won the lottery and bought us a clubhouse downtown yet, eh?! Naw, I'd've been one of the first to get the memo...! <^8#)

See you there! <^8#

NB: Duly noted, Jason; guaranteed that's just what I did... Duh!... (Wow!)

Jason

The next monthly PLUG meeting is on the 6th, I believe, Bob. I think you're looking at October's calendar.

Btw, probably too late for you to see this but are you coming tonight? You didn't say.