• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

turntable, speakers

Started by buster, August 04, 2017, 08:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buster

I have an lp turntable, and two sets of speakers that are usually connected to a radio tuner (which I'm keeping). If no one wants these, they will probably go to Habitat for Humanity.

1st dibs for the turntable goes to Bob, then Bill/Jason. Speakers to anyone, especially long time PLUG members of course. These are free of course. Useful trades are good if you have something.

Time to find new homes for things. If you're interested, please reply.
Growing up from childhood and becoming an adult is highly overrated.

Jason

Thanks for thinking of me, Buster. But I promised myself I wouldn't take any new(or old) stuff until I had a massive cleaning and dumping of stuff we've collected over the years.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

Thanks for posting your items, Buster, but my wife has our house overflowing with with her stuff. :-(

Bill
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

bobf

Happy to take them on, Harry, but it won't be this week - you do NOT want this head cold (I think it is, anyway!) Put my name on 'em, and we'll get together and make the transfer when I'm no longer toxic...

Thanks,
Bob. <^8#