• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Humblebundle: Arduino & Raspberry Pi ebooks for as little as $1 USD

Started by Jason, February 22, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Humble Bundle pulls together apps, ebooks, games, and more twice a month. Right now they have Arduino & Raspberry Pi ebooks bundle. For as little as $1 you can get 7 books. Eight dollars will get you those + 5 more while $15 or more gets you another 7 books for a grand total of 19 books. Most of them are Arduino-related but even the cheapest bundle has a Make book with at least one Raspberry Pi project. Not a bad deal for a buck.

And if you're thinking they're just trying to scam your email address and sell it, they're not. I've used them for years.

You also get to choose how much goes to the company offering the deal and how much goes to charity.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/make-arduino-and-raspberry-pi
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

bobf

Wow, Jason; that's cool! <^8# I may just have to try this, but I'm afraid it won't be long before my tablet's full... (I should be able to copy them off onto some other storage, though...)

Jason

Quote from: bobf on February 22, 2017, 06:28:09 PM
Wow, Jason; that's cool! <^8# I may just have to try this, but I'm afraid it won't be long before my tablet's full... (I should be able to copy them off onto some other storage, though...)

I can't remember. Is your tablet Android? If so, you can put them on Google Play and when it syncs it only downloads the one you happen to be reading at the time (or the ones you choose to download).
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

Nice! Thanks Jason, I will probably make a purchase, to try the ebooks out. :-)
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service