• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Regular Weekly Server maintenance on Saturdays from 10 pm - 2 am

Started by Jason, May 11, 2019, 07:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Regular server maintenance, will happen every Saturday from 10:00 pm - 2:00 am. You will not receive a reminder of this regular maintenance so put it on your calendars. :) Or just stuff it into your organic RAM. Server maintenance may take place outside of this window, too. In those cases, I will try to give you notice here and via our email list. If you want to be on our email list (which also lets you know of upcoming meetings), send an email here or message me.

During this time the main website portal (https://plugintolinux.ca) and/or the forum here may be unavailable or you may not be able to log in or post a new message. The main page and this Forum run on different software so it's likely one of them will be down but not the other. However, it's possible that both will be down (or less functional) depending on what I'm doing.

If you're unable to access the website (including the forum) outside of the regular maintenance hours, please check this board (i.e. the Websites & Forums board) first to see if the website is undergoing unexpected maintenance. If it's not, please alert me to the problem. You can send me a message or email me here.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

- The Webmaster
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13