• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Plug Mug, Wenesday evening Nov. 27

Started by ssfc72, November 24, 2019, 03:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssfc72

Ok, since Jason said last week that this Wed. would work for him, let's try for a Mug get together at the Tim Hortons on Monaghan road Peterborough. Usually we shoot for 7 pm or later.
If you think you can make it, then post here with the time that you expect to arrive.

If there are not at least 2 people going to show, then the Mug can be considered a no go.

Again, the weather for that evening does not look the best for me to drive in from Lindsay, so I will not be available.  Maybe the next week, we will try for a weekend, daytime PLUG MUG.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Jason

I can make it for 7 pm but I still don't like the fact that you can't, Bill. Why not make it for Saturday or Sunday afternoon? We could go to Chapters and then Tim Horton's or do Starbucks per usual. It doesn't seem right that you plan this meetings but can't attend.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13