• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Weekly PLUG MUG: Thursday, November 30, 2017: Sign-up Please!

Started by Jason, November 24, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Throughout November every Thursday evening, beginning at about 7 pm, everyone is welcome to hang out with other PLUGgers at Whistlestop Cafe at George & Charlotte in downtown Peterborough. We call these nights PLUG MUGs. There is free wireless internet and no agenda; just friends hanging out and talking about everything from Linux to X-rays.

If you're planning on attending this MUG, please POST BELOW, at least 4 hours before the meeting. This way we avoid having somebody turn up and nobody else does (it's happened). I recommend you don't come unless at least two people post. By the way, you don't have to be there right at 7 pm, that's just a suggested time. We fully expect people to show up at different times. If you're not coming at 7-8 pm though, do let us know when so we can wait for you.

At this meeting and at the December PLUG meeting, we'll invite comments on whether or not to continue with this new day and location for MUGs.

Synchronize your watches!! <^8# See you there!
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

Jason

Forgot to add that I will definitely be at this one (assuming somebody else says they're coming, too). Probably 8 pm but I might come earlier if anybody else is.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

William Park

Looking at the calendar, Dec 4 is PLUG meeting.
So, I'll skip this MUG meeting.

fox

Ubuntu 23.10 on 2019 5k iMac
Ubuntu 22.04 on Dell XPS 13