• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG MUG: Monday, June 27, 2016: Sign-Up

Started by bobf, June 22, 2016, 11:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobf

Each MONDAY evening, except the first Monday of the month, beginning at about 7 pm, everyone is welcome to hang out with other PLUGgers at Tim Horton's Coffee & Donuts on Monaghan Road just north of Lansdowne Street. We call these nights PLUG MUGs. There is Free wireless Internet and no agenda; just friends hanging out, and talking about everything from Linux to X-rays.

If you're planning on attending this MUG, please POST BELOW. It helps people coming from out of town to know if anybody is coming. By the way, you don't have to be there right at 7 pm, that's just a suggested time. We fully expect people to show up at different times. If you're not coming at 7-8 pm though, let us know roughly when you're coming so we can wait for you.

Synchronize your watches!! <^8# See you there!

bobf

And, as usual, I should be there sometime after 7:30pm.

See you there! <^8#

Jason

I'll be there tonight. Probably around 7:30 pm, too.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

muddled

I'm going to try and get there. Bringing a book and disc for Jason. If anyone else is interested in a copy of "Citizen Four" do not hesitate to ask.

ssfc72

I expect I will be there shortly after 7 PM.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Jason

Sorry that I didn't make it, guys. I relapsed into depression the last month and my antidepressant dosage was modified last week. The result is that I'm feeling more tired than usual, took a nap and I slept through the alarm and the MUG!
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

fox

Sorry you couldn't make it, Jason. We had fun and the geek of the week went to me (self-appointed) for solving Bob's problem with non-display of the Elementary start-up screen at boot-up. All I did was google the problem, and one of the solutions worked. Hope you're feeling better.
Ubuntu 23.10 on 2019 5k iMac
Ubuntu 22.04 on Dell XPS 13