• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG MUG, Monday April 10

Started by ssfc72, April 09, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssfc72

I hope to make the MUG.  Expect to be at Monaghan Rd Tim Horton's, sometime after 7 PM.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Jason

Thanks for posting. I'm guessing that Bob has had a busy week. I'll be out, too. I'll try for 7 pm, too.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

Sorry guys, I won t make the MUG, after all.
Went for a motor bike ride and am sitting at Timmy's in bobcageon, waiting for the rain to stop. ;-(
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Jason

Oh, that sucks. I came here to post that I wasn't coming because of an unexpected migraine. I'm going to try and sleep it off. I hope the rain stopped for you, Bill.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

cod3poet

Hope the meet went well, I am sorry to have missed it, I thought hackernest was tonight, but turns out it's next Tuesday, Such limited time to get out and be nerdy.

-- Posted from my almost complete Arch-laptop.
Arch, Windows, Ubuntu, MacOS. In that order. (Definitely 04/2023)
Ryzen9 5950x/128gb/2tbNVME/8TB(Current)Win11
8th gen i7/32gb/1tbNVME(Current)Arch
Macbook Pro 16/2021 m1/32gb(Current)Work
Comptia CNSP / Azure Devops Eng Expert / VMware Certified/ Sec Automation Engineer / Senior SRE

bobf

Wow! What a week! It *never* even occurred to me that I was forgetting something!! Major things happening in the family, some good, some bad, but all good in the end. Between keeping abreast of the Amateur Radio stuff and dealing with the stuff of the day, it was all I could do to keep up! <^8#

And I'm planning on a couple of RPi server types, to come somewhat farther down the road, I'm afraid...! <^8# Well done, guys! And yes, I was the only one to show up at Timmy's after my class the other night, what with everybody hijacked by something else, in the end...

See you next week, if you come out (it's the holiday Monday, after all, and I *don't* have a class next week!)