• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Secure email services video, to replace your Gmail service

Started by ssfc72, July 06, 2024, 07:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssfc72

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72eG84gGR0s

If you are concerned about what Google is using the information in your emails sent, using the free Gmail service, then this YouTube video may be of interest.

These secure email services do charge a monthly fee. The Proton email service does have a free email service but it is limited to 1 G of email storage.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Jason

Thanks, Bill! That's an excellent review. I'm happy with Tuta but it's good to know what else is out there and how they compare. I don't know about Proton but Tuta has good tech support for paid plans: responsive and helpful.

Btw, you can embed YouTube videos in Forum posts. Visitors can view the video right here. Click the YouTube button at the top of your post box, enter the URL and click Submit. It sometimes shows a useful thumbnail of the video. Nobody is required to embed videos; I just wanted to alert everyone to the feature. It can be handy. If you need to see the larger screen format, you can still click on the YouTube moniker and it'll take you there.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13