• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG Mug Jitsi video meetup, Wednesday, June 9, 7:30 pm

Started by ssfc72, June 05, 2021, 07:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssfc72

Hello everyone.  Let me know if you are interested in a video meetup for this Wed. evening.
You can attend at anytime after 7:30 pm, if that is better for you.  The meetup usually goes until a least 9 pm.

If there is enough people interested, then I will send out a Link to the meetup at around 7:15 pm Wed.

regards

Bill
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

ssfc72

The meeting is a go for this evening.  I will email out the Link at around 7:15 pm.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)

ssfc72

ssfc72

We had a good video meetup last evening.  In attendance was Hugh, Lloyd, Brian P. and myself.  I lasted until 8:45 but I had a very sore lower back, so I left the group.
We talked about when we had or would get our second COVID vaccine shot, Brian mentioned that he had a fairly expensive smoker/bbq for cooking up tasty meat meals and that it used special wood pellets for fuel and could be controlled from his smart phone. I think it was an InQbrand model that he got from Rona in Lindsay and he got it during a 25% off sale.

kalabaster

Regret that I missed the June 9th video meet. It sounded like a good one but I was tied up with an anniversary. I am writing to ask if there is any inclination to meet face to face similar to what we did last year.  There could be up to three of us but more likely 2. Just thought I would chime in and in any event I will try my level best to make the next video pow wow( is that politically correct ? )  Let us know if there is any interest. Hoping all potential participants will see this post.
MACbook Pro 1501, Catalina| ASUS ROG Crosshair AMD PCLinux | HP AIO Elite, Win 10 Pro| HP Folio 14, Win 10 Pro| ASUS M32CD, PCLinux/Trinity

Jason

This is from last year. I hope you're not writing cheques as 2021 still. :)
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13