• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Share your photos

Started by Jason, December 19, 2021, 03:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Bill shared an interesting video on a topic you can find here. It was a blind shootout which compared the same pictures taken by various smartphones.

So how about posting some pictures of our own taken with a smartphone or camera. We're limited by space on the server so I have a file upload size maximum. If you need more, let me know. I don't want you to waste time (or quality) sizing it down.

You can mention the camera or phone model and any other settings. It's not a contest so don't worry about what they are or the quality. I think it'd be interesting just to see the pics. Share as few or as many as you like.

If you need help figuring out how to get the photos from your device to here, let me know. You can reach me at forum@plugweb.e4ward.com.

Note: I'm upping the maximum file size. With luck, it'll be done by the time you view this message. I'm thinking that 15 MB should be large enough. I'll post here when I'm done.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

Jason

I'm having an issue increasing the size limit of uploads. In the meantime, if your upload is smaller than 6 MB, it will work.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13