• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Xmas Jit-si meet Mon. Dec. 20, 2021 Year In Review, Year Going Forward

Started by kalabaster, December 14, 2021, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalabaster

Anyone interested in a final Year of the COVID '21 final PLUG jit-si meet up? If anything just to make sure we all still have a pulse. It need'nt be long but hopefully it will be strong as we demonstrate we all get along. Post on the forum if you wish to acquiesce ( heed ) the call.
MACbook Pro 1501, Catalina| ASUS ROG Crosshair AMD PCLinux | HP AIO Elite, Win 10 Pro| HP Folio 14, Win 10 Pro| ASUS M32CD, PCLinux/Trinity

ssfc72

Sounds good to me Kal.  So the 20th is a Monday and perhaps the usual start time of 7:30 pm?

I will send out an email to the group, using the protonmail service.

Oops, that is weird, all my contacts in my Protonmail account have vanished.  Perhaps Jason will still have the Plug contacts from the Protonmail service and he can send out a group email, about the upcoming Jitsi meeting?

Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Jason

Did you go to https://mail.protonmail.com/ to log in, Bill? I was trying out their VPN and for some reason, it linked the two accounts so when I tried to get into the Protonmail using the Dashboard, it showed the Proton VPN service info. It suggested trying the address I just gave which worked. All the contacts appear to be there. No groups, though, in case you had made one. I'm going to get them unlinked but you can try this in the meanwhile.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

Still nothing in my email account, when I log in. No messages, no contacts.   I think they may have revamped their email web page and it deleted all my info.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Jason

That's really strange. I'm going to send you an email to see if we can figure it out together. But to save time, I'll send out the notice for this one.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13