• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG Mug , next gathering

Started by ssfc72, June 26, 2021, 03:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssfc72

Well, from the weather forecast (rain) for the last week of June, it does not look acceptable to me, to have a meetup outside in the parking lot, near the Monaghan rd. Tim Hortons. :-)

I will probably Host a Jitsi video meetup on the Wednesday,June 30, starting at 7:30 pm, if anyone is interested.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

ssfc72

So, it looks like there is enough interest in a Jitsi video meetup for this Wed. evening.
I will email and also post the Link here, to the meetup, at around 7:15 pm Wed, June 30.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)

buster

Sorry. Can't join in. Have to say goodbye to some friends.
Growing up from childhood and becoming an adult is highly overrated.

ssfc72

ssfc72

We had a small group for last evenings meetup. There was Kal, Hugh and myself.
It was nice to catch up on how Kal and Hugh were doing, since our last PLUG Mug.  I lasted until about 9:15 pm and then signed off.

Hopefully the next PLUG Mug will be an actual, in person meetup, in the parking lot at the Monaghan Rd. Tim Hortons.