• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Anyone interested in resuming an evening meetup, at Tim Hortons parking lot?

Started by ssfc72, June 10, 2021, 07:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssfc72

The news reports says that COVID affects a persons brain. Hmmm. :-)
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

ssfc72

213 views for this topic, at the moment. I think Buster is going to increase that count, a lot, with his latest post. :-)
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

kalabaster

I'm guessing you refer to " Penguinos " which is the Italian brand of portable air conditioner. Given the temps N. Peterboro is experiencing that surely must be what you meant. It's quite fashionable to have a touch of dementia these days. It reflects character and one makes " new " friends every day !
MACbook Pro 1501, Catalina| ASUS ROG Crosshair AMD PCLinux | HP AIO Elite, Win 10 Pro| HP Folio 14, Win 10 Pro| ASUS M32CD, PCLinux/Trinity

buster

Kalabaster, where have you been all these dreary months? We need more people who are aware of the absurdities of the universe, rather than those who give us 9 lines of code that will upgrade a Linux system that doesn't need upgrading.

And the penguins are quite real, as you know. When you pick up penguin poop from your lawn, it's difficult to dispute the fact that they wander the north end of Peterborough daily. Ah, but I have to leave to get to my meeting.
Growing up from childhood and becoming an adult is highly overrated.

Jason

Bloody penguins are annoying but they are the Linux mascot so you should keep just one as a pet and bring it to future meetings.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13