• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

Second Presidential Debate Cancelled

Started by Jason, October 09, 2020, 08:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

The debate that would have taken place on the 15th has been cancelled. I really don't lame the Biden team for wanting a debate by video conference, but I believe it was the venue organizers that didn't want to have it. And Trump is an ass for refusing to do it via video.

It's not political posturing on the Biden team. Trump tested positive Friday of last week. That means the debate would have been 1 day before his isolation (according to Canadian standards) should end. But, 30+ staff in the West Wing have tested positive and his family took no precautions at the last debate even though they were required to. This guy is ready to join the campaign trail before his isolation is over risking infecting dozens more if not hundreds at his rallies. And without a mask to protect his staff or the attendees. He's completely irresponsible, showing no regard for others and little regard for his own life. Btw, the last two are traits of a sociopath along with many others that he shows.

America can't get this guy out soon enough. If the polls are right, he's going to get a deserved thrashing and god, I hope they're right.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13