• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG MUG: Monday, December 26, 2016: Shut Down

Started by bobf, December 26, 2016, 12:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobf

I wanted to keep the title similar to most, but given the busy holiday season and members in far-flung places, I suspect the general consensus would be to pass over Boxing Day and head on into the new year with a bang!

Also, perhaps el Presidente could advise on the following Monday, January 2, 2017, specifically as to whether there'll be a normal monthly meeting, or the need to perhaps push it back a week beyond the New Year's festivities as well.

From our home to yours, we wish you the very best of the holiday season! See you in the New Year!

ssfc72

Seasons Greetings to everyone!  Hopefully I will get to come to a Mug, when we get an evening where the weather is clear, for my drive in from Lindsay.

Bill
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Jason

Sorry for taking so long to respond. We are scheduled for Monday, January 2nd but if it's too close to New Year festivities, let me know guys and I can try and postpone. I was planning on doing a talk on VPNs and the Dark Web and how to access/use it. Since time is short, I'll need some responses by tonight to move the meeting.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

This coming Monday for a PLUG meeting, is fine with me.
If the weather is good, I hope to make the meeting,
Bill
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

Glen-VE3LIZ

Hi Guys.  Hope all had a good Christmas and the best for the New Year.
January the 2nd is Ok with me and I hope to make up as it is going to be a bit warmer.
Glen, VE3LIZ