Author Topic: test two-from modify of blank entry  (Read 150 times)

Offline buster

• Posting Member
test two-from modify of blank entry
« on: September 05, 2020, 12:15:03 pm »
Chapter One: Accepting What�s here or Voyaging on?

What was called originally by sophisticated computer users a piece of junk, became, with savvy and small scale bravery a maybe not so bad computer, but really not much more. Most of the 10 years were wiped away, kind of. Now it�s an excellent up-to-date Windows 10 system, on a 500 gig hard drive, with superb graphics on a lovely 1080p monitor.

But it is annoying when I wake up at 4 a.m. and think, �But what if?� when I should be sleeping. There really is no point in any improvements. And really if I spent ANY money it would seem like cheating. So early one dark morning I slid quietly out of bed to start the list of �improvements� that can be made. �Quietly� because how do you explain to a relatively sane and normal wife that you are going to make a list of things that will make the ancient desktop in the junk room even better?
"With all due respect John I am head of IT and I have it on good authority if you type 'Google' into Google you can break the internet, so please no one try it, even for a joke." ( Jen on 'The IT Crowd' )