• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG Mug, Wed. August 5, 8 pm ??

Started by ssfc72, August 04, 2020, 02:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssfc72

Anyone interested in having a PLUG Mug adjacent to the Tim Horton's on Monaghan Rd. Peterborough?
You can bring your own beverage and snack, if you are wary of getting something from the Tim Horton's store.
Bring a lawn chair and we can perhaps see about meeting at the nearby PetSmart parking area (it is too noisy to sit at the Tim's parking lot).
I will be there at 7:30 pm, if we do have enough interest for the PLUG Mug.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

buster

Maybe. I know Marilyn is totally broken-hearted when I go out, which she hides bravely by dancing and singing as I close the door. I'll see.
Growing up from childhood and becoming an adult is highly overrated.

Jason

I can't commit yet because of some emergency crap I have to deal with but I should be able to say tomorrow.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

Hopefully she doesn't change the house locks, while you are gone, if you do make it to the PLUG Mug. :-)

Quote from: buster on August 04, 2020, 10:27:22 AM
Maybe. I know Marilyn is totally broken-hearted when I go out, which she hides bravely by dancing and singing as I close the door. I'll see.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)

Jason

I can't make it tomorrow guys. Fallout from the emergency crap and general tiredness which will probably extend to tomorrow. Hope you can get enough to join in. :)
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

buster

Sorry. I can't come. Marilyn hid my car keys.  :'(
Growing up from childhood and becoming an adult is highly overrated.

ssfc72

Ok, so not enough interest for the PLUG Mug , for this week.
I will try again, next week. :-)