• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG Mug Wed. July 29 8 pm

Started by ssfc72, July 26, 2020, 10:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Quote from: ssfc72 on July 30, 2020, 09:41:17 AM
Next get together will be over near the Petsmart store.

Yeah, Petsmart might be a good idea although I will warn you guys that cars go through the driveway in between it and Shoppers all the time to cut through Lansdowne to Borden Avenue. But it would still be much quieter. What about the Tim Horton's downtown? Crary Park is within walking distance, the northern part near the docks. I've sat down under one of the trees even in mid-afternoon and it wasn't noisy. It's several feet lower than George Street so that probably makes it quieter.

Anyway, do you want me to host a virtual chat next week? We could do both, too. I think there are people in our group that may not be comfortable with an in-person meeting.
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

Yes, go ahead and do a Jitsi video group chat.   Fox and Buster can PM me if they want to do another PLUG Mug, next week, in the nearby parking lot at the Monaghan rd. Tim Hortons.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service