• Welcome to Peterborough Linux User Group (Canada) Forum.

PLUG Mug video chat, Tuesday June 23, 7:30 pm or later

Started by ssfc72, June 19, 2020, 01:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssfc72

Ok people, how about having the PLUG Mug video chat for this coming Tuesday June 23?

I will Host and will use the Zoom video chat program.  Due to the Zoom 40 minute meeting restriction, I will have to start a new video chat session and post the new login info.
I will post the login info, in this message thread at  7:15 pm and you may join the chat at any time that is convenient for you, after 7:30 pm.   The video chat will probably go until 9 pm.

I hope to see and talk with everyone, at that time.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)
Cellphone Samsung A50, Koodo pre paid service

ssfc72

So,  I will need to know if we will have a least 3 people who are going to be able to join in for this Tuesday's Zoom PLUG Mug video chat.
Please let me know, here, by Tuesday at noon, if you can participate.

If there are not 3 people available then I will not hold a video chat on Tuesday evening.
Mint 20.3 on a Dell 14" Inspiron notebook, HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook (Linux Lubuntu), Dell 13" XPS notebook computer (MXLinux)

tommolica

I expect to be there this time, for sure. Thanks.

Jason

I didn't think I was going to attend but to be honest, I can use the distraction from my personal problems. I'm not sure for how long, but I'll be there. Means I'm going to have to shower soon. :D
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

Jason

I thought tonight was Tuesday! Duh. In that case, I have no idea really. I'll try and let you know by noon tomorrow. But honestly, it's so easy to start, just start it and if nobody shows up in 15 minutes or whatever time you choose, just cancel it. Did you not have enough last week?
* Zorin OS 17.1 Core and Windows 11 Pro on a Dell Precision 3630 Tower with an
i5-8600 3.1 GHz 6-core processor, dual 22" displays, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Nvme and a Geforce 1060 6 GB card
* Motorola Edge (2022) phone with Android 13

ssfc72

Not looking good for a Tuesday evening PLUG Mug Zoom video group chat.  Only myself and Tom have shown an interest.

I don't want to waste my time hanging around the house/computer waiting for people to possibly join the chat.  I have other things I can do with my time.

ssfc72

Ok guys, we didn't get 3 people interested in having a Zoom video chat this evening, so I am cancelling the video chat.

If there are 3 people interested for a Thursday evening chat, I would be willing to Host that.  Let me know.