Author Topic: Website maintenance later today, time TBD  (Read 7 times)

Offline Jason Wallwork

• President
  • Administrator
Website maintenance later today, time TBD
« on: Yesterday at 11:58:56 am »
We'll be doing some maintenance later today to fix the extreme lag in posting topics/replies and sending messages that some are experiencing intermittently. For those not in the know, intermittent problems are the hardest ones to figure out. You will see a message the top of the forum that says Maintenance is happening. I will try to make sure that no one is logged in when I do it so nobody loses anything trying to post/message.
Primary: Dell Desktop i5 - 3.2 GHz w/ Kubuntu 19.04 / Win 10 Pro - 512 SSD + 4 TB RAID 10 Array
Secondary/Test:  Toshiba i3 - 1.4 GHz w/ Windows 10 Pro and Linux Du Jour (Lubuntu 20.04 dev right now)
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra w/ Android 8.0
Huawei T10 w/ Android 7.0

Offline Jason Wallwork

• President
  • Administrator
Re: Website maintenance later today, time TBD
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 05:24:46 pm »
Maintenance of the website will begin at 11:00 pm tonight. The server will be offline for a minimum of 1 hour but maybe longer, at least until I fall asleep on the keyboard.
Primary: Dell Desktop i5 - 3.2 GHz w/ Kubuntu 19.04 / Win 10 Pro - 512 SSD + 4 TB RAID 10 Array
Secondary/Test:  Toshiba i3 - 1.4 GHz w/ Windows 10 Pro and Linux Du Jour (Lubuntu 20.04 dev right now)
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra w/ Android 8.0
Huawei T10 w/ Android 7.0